February Prospie Not Present at April Overnight
Sources within the University of Chicago have confirmed that February overnight attendee Stewart Lawson was not present for either of the April Overnights. In the winter quarter, Lawson was overjoyed at the prospect of enrolling in the University of Chicago. Despite this, no one on campus has seen or heard from him since he returned home.
“I would have thought he’d return to this place at any opportunity,” said Moises Halpern, Lawson’s February overnight host. “He just kept bragging about how coming here set him apart from everyone in his hometown, how he was above state schools, and that the weather was so much better here. Hell, he even had all his quarters and classes planned and back-up planned. But the real kicker was that he basically knew EVERYTHING about this school and its history. Remember Hermione Granger and Hogwarts: A History? Replace that with Dean Boyer’s book and multiply it by a million and you get this kid.”
Halpern went on to claim that Lawson would send him frequent emails regarding the latest University of Chicago news. However, soon after the regular decision announcement, all contact ceased. Halpern, being friends with Lawson on Facebook, saw a few status updates that confirmed he was active and alive. Yet nothing related to the University can be found on his social media.
Halpern, by chance, hosted another Prospie from Lawson’s hometown in the first April Overnight. When inquiring about Lawson, the Prospie simply said “his parents are glad they’re saving money.”
Also in the news
- How To Stay Calm When Your Bowling Date Misses An Easy 7-10 Split
- Airline Passenger Detained For Possession of Lethal Weapon 4
- Wall Street Is Filled With Evil Capitalist Scum Except My Dad
- Distressed President Zimmer Forcibly Removed from O'Hare Airport for Soliciting Donations
- Local Horse Festival Immediately Followed By Local Glue Festival
- Heartwarming! After This Campus Tour Guide Fell off the Roof of Logan, Her Entire Tour Group Followed Her Anyways!
- College Student Actually Thinks Grandma Wears Big "Proud UChicago Grandparent" Pin Everyday
- Letter from the Editors
- "You Can Run but You Can't Hide!" Screams Chainsaw-Wielding Dean Ellison
- Ok, That’s The Last Time I Date An Undecided Voter
- Reckless Partygoer Blindly Presses Apartment Buzzer
- Five Tips to Maximize The Efficiency of Your Crying
- An Alphabetical Guide to Parties
- Jeb(!) Bush Caught Tunneling into White House
- Entire Class of 2021 Named “Melvin”
- Student Naming Rights Sold