Campus's Hottest New Hookup Spot? Dean Boyer's Bike
While UChicago lays claim to the nickname “where fun comes to die,” it could easily and realistically be shortened to “where fun cums.” As we all know, UChicago has a thriving hookup culture full of curious, open-minded individuals. In a recent poll of top hookup spots, UChicago’s eclectic student body has chosen as the hot, new hookup spot on campus the one and only back of Dean Boyer's bike.
The Dealer has received reports that its busiest hours are from early evening to just after dark. The act is usually achieved by having both participating members perched in the basket and with the Dean pedaling from the bicycle seat.
Dean Boyer’s bike has replaced UChicago students’—and friends ;)—previous favorite hook up spot, the Rockefeller Bell Tower, which has experienced a respectable eight months in the number one spot. “Sure, the bell tower is great, but after a while it feels like you can’t even hear people hooking up anymore," said Dill Doh before yelling, "WHAT?!" in response to every other follow-up question. Rockefeller Bell Tower has been reporting a steady decline in activity since a flock of thirty pigeons decided to roost in the bell.
Dean Boyer’s bike has reportedly seen a 160% increase in young couples engaging in intimate intercourse within the past three months. While there was a slight drop in late June due to complaints about the squeakiness of the wheels, Dean Boyer has gotten his gears oiled, and the bike’s popularity is on the rise again.
Dominic (Dom) Khan explains the lure of the bike: “The advantage of Dean Boyer’s bike is that you really get to see the campus in a whole new way. It brings the experience of sucking on another person’s face lips to a whole new level.” His partner Hannah (Han) Jawb added, “Personally, my favorite part is when he mutters ‘number 3, number 3, number 3’ under his breath continuously. Nothing helps like a good rhythm.”
Professionals recommend that curious young people should try it out before the winter sets in, as last year the Health and Wellness Center had more penis-stuck-to-bike incidents than could be meditated away.
Also in the news
- 5 Fall Activities That Will Give You a UTI
- I’m Still Trapped in the Tornado Exhibit at the MSI
- 10 Reasons I Cannot Go Back To Miami (The Deliciously Forbidden City)
- An Examination Of The University’s Newest Alternate Reality Game: B.S.
- Saturn V Rocket Carrying Satellite Dorm Explodes on Launchpad
- Opinion: Call Me a Millennial Again, and I Will Summon the Pumpkin Lord
- Tragedy Strikes! Area Woman Only Has Enough Batteries to Power Her Remote Control, Vibrator, or Fire Alarm
- Growing Student Movement Demands University Divest from John D. Rockefeller's Oil-Suffused Corpse
- Campus's Hottest New Hookup Spot? Dean Boyer's Bike
- Paul Manafort Falls for the Ol’ “Diplomatic Immunity Under a Box Propped Up by a Stick” Trick
- ISIS Apologizes For Terrorism With Gigantic Wooden Horse
- Six Animals the Div School Wouldn't Allow Me to Give DMT
- Student Health Recommends Mindfulness to Visibly Bleeding Third Year
- Please Remember To Get Your Feels Vaccine
- 4 O-Mances That Should Have Ended By Now
- Dean Ellison Is Always Naked Under His Clothes and I Hate It