5 Fall Activities That Will Give You a UTI
The air is crisp, the leaves are falling, and you are definitely going to get a UTI. Urinary tract infections are incredibly common for people of all genitalia, so here are five things to look out for to avoid the painful feeling of your urethra falling out of your body.
1. Jumping in a Pile of Leaves
This one isn't as obvious as it seems. You may be tempted to jump into that pile of leaves in the Classics Quad this year, but it's no cleaner than the ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese's. Have you ever seen anyone at this school wash their hands? Aside from the people you've seen wash their hands? Yeah, I didn't think so.
2. Corn Maze
Be prepared for the worst on your house trip to an Indiana farm. Your day starts out with Insta-worthy cider and donuts, but then right around sundown you take a wrong turn. You hear rustling in the corn stalks. You laugh. "Who's there? Stop messing with me!" The sound grows louder, and seems to be coming from every direction.
"THE 'TERIA'S COMIN' FOR YA!" you hear Ol' Farmer Pete hollering in the distance.
"Teria?" you think to yourself. "Oh, he means bact--" And then it gets you.
3. Riding a Broomstick
I think the sexual innuendo is clear here. And it's fun, because you're a witch! Just remember to pee after.
4. Using an Autumnal Lush Bath Bomb, You Capitalist Pig
You're definitely saving animals lives while commodifying your self-care with this anti-animal testing, all-natural brand. Bravo. You know it, and you are flaunting it. You get on your knees and scrub your dingy off-campus apartment bathtub so you can enjoy the patchouli bath bomb with the sultry name, and you feel like a Pinterest Princess for five minutes. And the next day you aren't able to leave the house without peeing yourself and you call student health in tears. Just remember that you spent money to make this happen.
5. Wearing a Sweater
No judgement here; we've all been there, done that. You feel all cozy in the sweater you just got out of the dryer. You feel warm. You feel grounded. You feel safe. You feel loved. We all know what that's like. (Do we?) But you know what else we all do? Pee after. Disgusting. You're supposed to be an adult. You have to pee after literally everything you do now.That's just how adult life is; get used to it, and stock up on cranberry juice
Also in the news
- 5 Fall Activities That Will Give You a UTI
- I’m Still Trapped in the Tornado Exhibit at the MSI
- 10 Reasons I Cannot Go Back To Miami (The Deliciously Forbidden City)
- An Examination Of The University’s Newest Alternate Reality Game: B.S.
- Saturn V Rocket Carrying Satellite Dorm Explodes on Launchpad
- Opinion: Call Me a Millennial Again, and I Will Summon the Pumpkin Lord
- Tragedy Strikes! Area Woman Only Has Enough Batteries to Power Her Remote Control, Vibrator, or Fire Alarm
- Growing Student Movement Demands University Divest from John D. Rockefeller's Oil-Suffused Corpse
- Campus's Hottest New Hookup Spot? Dean Boyer's Bike
- Paul Manafort Falls for the Ol’ “Diplomatic Immunity Under a Box Propped Up by a Stick” Trick
- ISIS Apologizes For Terrorism With Gigantic Wooden Horse
- Six Animals the Div School Wouldn't Allow Me to Give DMT
- Student Health Recommends Mindfulness to Visibly Bleeding Third Year
- Please Remember To Get Your Feels Vaccine
- 4 O-Mances That Should Have Ended By Now
- Dean Ellison Is Always Naked Under His Clothes and I Hate It