Please Remember To Get Your Feels Vaccine
Don’t catch feels this quarter! Autumn has officially arrived, which means it’s time for everyone to get their annual feels vaccine. The CDC estimates that, during an average year, feels causes approximately 100,000 to 200,000 hospitalizations and as many as 6,000 deaths. Anyone can catch feels, but vaccination significantly decreases your chances of infection. Plus, getting vaccinated also helps protect people around you who may be more vulnerable to feels, such as pregnant women and boys who are really into J. Cole. Remember, feels are constantly evolving, so you still need a new vaccine this year even if you swear you got over Jessica last summer.
While you’re at it, make sure the rest of your vaccinations are also up to date so that you can avoid catching these hands, or someone’s eye, or 22.
Also in the news
- 5 Fall Activities That Will Give You a UTI
- I’m Still Trapped in the Tornado Exhibit at the MSI
- 10 Reasons I Cannot Go Back To Miami (The Deliciously Forbidden City)
- An Examination Of The University’s Newest Alternate Reality Game: B.S.
- Saturn V Rocket Carrying Satellite Dorm Explodes on Launchpad
- Opinion: Call Me a Millennial Again, and I Will Summon the Pumpkin Lord
- Tragedy Strikes! Area Woman Only Has Enough Batteries to Power Her Remote Control, Vibrator, or Fire Alarm
- Growing Student Movement Demands University Divest from John D. Rockefeller's Oil-Suffused Corpse
- Campus's Hottest New Hookup Spot? Dean Boyer's Bike
- Paul Manafort Falls for the Ol’ “Diplomatic Immunity Under a Box Propped Up by a Stick” Trick
- ISIS Apologizes For Terrorism With Gigantic Wooden Horse
- Six Animals the Div School Wouldn't Allow Me to Give DMT
- Student Health Recommends Mindfulness to Visibly Bleeding Third Year
- Please Remember To Get Your Feels Vaccine
- 4 O-Mances That Should Have Ended By Now
- Dean Ellison Is Always Naked Under His Clothes and I Hate It