Trump Surprises Pence, Awards him Presidential Chastity-Belt of Freedom
The White House - On Tuesday evening, President Trump surprised Vice President Mike Pence by awarding him the Presidential Chastity Belt of Freedom. During the presentation, Trump called the former governor of Indiana “our nation’s most chaste public servant,” and “a man of untarnished honor”.
Trump’s choice of Pence for a running mate was widely viewed as an attempt to balance out the “rapey vibe” that Trump brought to the ticket. The award seems to be the President's way of acknowledging Pence’s important contributions to the campaign including his aversion to unmarried women and babysitting skills.
Pence, who doesn’t dine with women other than his wife, graciously accepted the honorable girdle with eyes aglow and his hands glued into his back pockets. In his acceptance speech, he thanked his pastor for instilling him with “family values and the will to repress all my sexual desire.” Pence also thanked his wife for accompanying him to the ceremony “because I won’t go anywhere there’s alcohol without her.”
The Presidential Chastity Belt of Freedom was first awarded in 1857 by James Buchannan who wished to acknowledge those brave Americans who reject all forms of self-restraint, preferring to make others responsible for keeping their carnal desires in check.
The ceremony was also an important opportunity for President Trump to get some good press following a string of mistakes and his general incompetence in carrying out any presidential duties more complicated than a photo opportunity. It ended after less than ten minutes when the President got bored and wanted to go do something else.
Also in the news
- How To Stay Calm When Your Bowling Date Misses An Easy 7-10 Split
- Airline Passenger Detained For Possession of Lethal Weapon 4
- Wall Street Is Filled With Evil Capitalist Scum Except My Dad
- Distressed President Zimmer Forcibly Removed from O'Hare Airport for Soliciting Donations
- Local Horse Festival Immediately Followed By Local Glue Festival
- Heartwarming! After This Campus Tour Guide Fell off the Roof of Logan, Her Entire Tour Group Followed Her Anyways!
- College Student Actually Thinks Grandma Wears Big "Proud UChicago Grandparent" Pin Everyday
- Letter from the Editors
- "You Can Run but You Can't Hide!" Screams Chainsaw-Wielding Dean Ellison
- Ok, That’s The Last Time I Date An Undecided Voter
- Reckless Partygoer Blindly Presses Apartment Buzzer
- Five Tips to Maximize The Efficiency of Your Crying
- An Alphabetical Guide to Parties
- Jeb(!) Bush Caught Tunneling into White House
- Entire Class of 2021 Named “Melvin”
- Student Naming Rights Sold